Thursday, January 03, 2008

Wouldn't You Know It!!!

Well, it seems that my excitement for journaling my creative fun will be put on hold for a while. I broke my digital camera and have lots of things to take photos of right now! Argh!!!!!! What fun is a blog without pictures!?

My camera, this cute red one, is a basic point-and-shoot but after dropping it one too many times and then smacking the lens back into place, um, yes, I was not being very patient, I can no longer take pix with it! It's really a goner, I think. I even took it apart to see if I could do some type of surgery to fix it, but no luck. I don't anticipate buying a new one in the very near future, but the great ads for this one have really got me sold! I'll be saving my pennies for it! In the meantime I'll be checking out this new blog focused on all things D40/D40x.

1 comment:

African Kelli said...

Darn it! That stinks. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you too!