Friday, November 02, 2007

My Halloween Sweets

With the chill in the air I'm hoping to post more regularly on my blog. I've been busy doing lots of everything, sewing, playing, throwing birthday parties, thrifting, dreaming. . . I just haven't been very busy about sharing on my blog. I'll be playing catch-up over the next few days. So, now that the days will be shorter I sure hope to keep current with posting my completed projects.

Here are my Halloween sweets. . .
























JP-Lobster (purchased)
Juju-"Pirate Girl", as she called herself, (thrifted boots, skirt, "vest" and shirt. I cut the vest from a black blouse, I added the ruffles to the sleeves of a boy's white shirt, I made the eye patch)
MC-Snow White (thrifted dress, I added a red cape)
and my Sweet V's pumpkin :)

Hope you had a sweet Halloween too!

2 comments:

African Kelli said...

Super sweet! They look wonderful!

Felicia said...

Adorable!