Monday, May 25, 2009

two months

Last time I posted here I was working on sewing more clothes for myself. That hasn't gone so well but I have done a little sewing. . .

-a hoodie, I altered the Summer Blouse pattern from "Weekend Sewing"
94:365/2009 "Summer Blouse" Hoodie


-I started a quilt using the great Mod Sampler Quilt-Along tutorial
(My progress can be found here.)

-Easter dresses for my girls
Juju's Easter Dress 101:365/2009

-a skirt for Maria's Kindergarten Continuation
141:365/2009 back of skirt

-a headband for the Bolder Boulder
Bolder Boulder Headband

With many commitments behind me now, I hope to get more sewing time in the next few months!

1 comment:

MichelleB said...

I love everything you posted! How did you convert the Summer Blouse into a hoodie? That's the best version of the Summer Blouse I've seen.

Your Mod Sampler is looking great.

Love the dresses and the headband! We never made it to the Bolder Boulder when we were in CO, but I still listen to KBCO on the computer and hear about it every year.