Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Vintage Button Swap, sneak peak

Here's a sneak peak at what my Vintage Button Swap partner, Molly, will be receiving in a couple of days. . .

Vintage Button Swap sneak peak

The amazing Sally arranged this swap, Thank You! It was quite fun for me because I could finally put my stash of buttons to good use! I have a gallon-size ziploc bag of buttons that I purchased at a thrift store when I first started teaching 1st grade, oh, about 11 years ago. I left teaching almost 8 years ago and I have probably only used 5 buttons for my sewing projects from this stash. I figured this swap was the perfect way to use more buttons!

Molly designs, makes and sells beautiful stoneware buttons and pendants. Finding this out made me a bit nervous, but then I realized that I should select buttons to inspire her creations! I chose the most unique buttons I could find and I sure hope you like them, Molly!

No comments: