Monday, June 26, 2006

More handbags! The bug is back

I'm very happy to say that my excitement for sewing is back! It's been a while since I've felt any sort of interest in sewing handbags and after taking a semi-special order this past week, I'm ready to sew more! I made these to sell to a gal that actually contacted me about my bags--that was quite flattering I must admit!

handbag handbag

I'm feeling like handbags will be my focus since sewing clothes has been going okay but just taking longer than I like to take on projects. I hope to have some new handbags on my Etsy site very soon! Although my Etsy site is quite puny right now because I haven't added anything in months and most of my items have "expired". We will be off to a family reunion in Puebla, Mexico next week and I plan on purchasing some fabric while there! I hope I can find some fun stuff. No, in fact, I'm sure I'll find some very fun stuff! So stay tuned and keep an eye out for some of my creations to come.

No comments: