Thursday, January 29, 2009

A hoodie for my man

I made the men's hoodie project for the 2009 CRAFT:along with one day to spare! I gave it to my husband and he likes it! I like it too and I'm much happier with this project than with the cookie project.

In this hoodie you can:

be serious
men's hoodie


clean your glasses


act like a monkey

smile


or look afraid.

All those photos just for fun (outtakes that didn't make it to the Flickr pool) and to show you that I added a couple of extra touches:
-two stripes on the front pocket
-a zipper pocket on the sleeve for my husband's phone

THE END

2 comments:

MichelleB said...

Wow! You rock! That turned out great. That hoodie looked far too scary to me to even try.

Sharkeysday said...

Totally awesome! Your sewing skills leave me in the dust! Mr. C looks fantastic by the way - tell him he makes a wonderful model!