Saturday, November 22, 2008

Sewing Scarves

I've decided to take a sabbatical from my "job" (a job I truly enjoy!) and while I should be resting and taking it easy, I think I'll sew some scarves. . .
neck warmer scarf

Sewing has been a helpful therapy for me over the past few years during some very tough times. The therapy part of sewing comes from being creative, working on something I enjoy, having time to myself, putting aside my worries and sadness and even making gifts for others, just because!

I have recently posted a few of the neck warmer scarves that I've made on my Etsy shop. I am working on more but they will be available for a limited time so please go check them out soon.
neck warmer scarf
The neck warmer scarves done in a patchwork style (above) include some of my most favorite modern fabric and just make me smile because they have a little bit of a whole lot of goodness in them. I also have super warm and soft neck warmer scarves (below) made from minky dot fabric and flannel. These have been made for children but some may also fit an adult.
soft n warm neck warmer scarf soft n warm neck warmer scarf
And just because my husband was feeling a bit left out, I will be offering neck warmer scarves for men very soon too.

1 comment:

Grace said...

I'll post a pic of mine later today. xoxox