Saturday, October 04, 2008

Fabric Plans

New Fabric!

I have some new fabric and I have some plans. . .
(from top to bottom)
•pillow covers for throw pillows on my couch or a simple runner for my coffee table with the Patchwork Promenade fabric by Denyse Schmidt

•a tunic for myself with the Geisha Fan-Olive fabric from the Lotus Collection by Amy Butler

•another tunic for myself in gray Kona cotton accented with the Coriander fabric by Alexander Henry

•I don't know what I'll be making with the Leaf Bird fabric from the Nest Collection by Tula Pink but I sure do love it!!! (Isn't this a genius design?)


I just saw the new fabric line by Amy Butler called Daisy Chain and I can't figure out which I like better, Basil OR Silver. They are both so lovely! Can't wait until Amy Butler trunk show at Fancy Tiger!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Claudia... It's been a while - remember me? I saw your blog link on Facebook and thought I'd check it out. Looks like you're pretty talented. Fun stuff... Hope all is well - LOVE your haircut too. I did that a couple of years ago - big change, but I loved it.