Friday, March 28, 2008

Baby Shower Fun

I've been doing lots of sewing around here. Yesterday I hosted a baby shower for my daughter's preschool teacher and so here are some things I sewed:

A table runner. "Ms. S. doesn't know if she's having a boy or girl so I went with bold turquoise, red and peach colors. This runner was inspired by this MS baby shower. The front and back are made with muslin and it has batting in between. The circles are made from twill and appliquéd with Heat 'n Bond.
table runner


A couple of appliquéd onesies.
Appliquéd Onesies


Some burp cloths:
Burp Cloths


Some personalized bibs. These were made with flannel on the back side and on the front I used a cotton fabric that had a drawing from each student. Each student drew a picture on paper with fabric crayons and then I transferred their drawing to the white cotton fabric.
Bibs w/preschoolers drawings
back of bibs

(Please excuse the B-A-D photos! I still don't have a good camera. These were taken using the still photo option of our digital video camera.)

No comments: