Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Mexican Fabric

Oooooh, Ahhhhhh. . . well at least that's what I hoped to do as I walked into a fabric store in Mexico. Puebla, Mexico to be exact. While I did do some ooohing and ahhhing I didn't quite have the time to look around and drool or even indulge much! I wish I would have had more time to look and think and purchase. I really missed out on notions too! I just didn't have the time for fabric as I had hoped.

Anyhow, here are photos of all the fabric I did purchase. It includes oilcloth (the real stuff, NOT vinyl) and drapery weight fabric. I plan on making handbags with the drapery fabric. With the oilcloth, bibs, changing cloths and bags!

oilcloth:
Mexican oilcloth

drapery weight cotton:
Fabric for handbags

Fabric for handbags

Fabric for handbags

Fabric for handbags

Fabric for handbags

Fabric for handbags

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am looking for a new source for Mexican Oilcloth. I currently buy it from Oilcloth International but would like to find an outlet in Mexico. Can you give me the name of the store you purchased the fabrics from. thanks